Western North Carolina is home to a wide variety of outdoor destinations and activities. Get your season off to a great start with a day in the North Carolina Arboretum gardens and along their trails!
- A stump hop and log balance beam challenge;
- Fairy House and Gnome Home building;
- Mud pie making;
- Stick fort building;
- Story telling;
- Pond life exploration;
- Photo scavenger hunt;
- Nature crafts; and
- Live animal demonstrations.
- An introduction to TRACK Trails and Shelly the Box Turtle from Kids in Parks;
- A wildlife discovery station from the Western North Carolina Nature Center
- Outdoor activities by Green River Preserve.
- And so much more!!!
Learn more about the event at http://www.ncarboretum.org/education/nature-play-day/
To plan a visit to the North Carolina Arboretum, please click here to visit their website.