We are so proud of our Trail TRACKers, and that's why we like to recognize those who go out of their way to explore our trails. Each month, we honor at least one of these special explorers with the title of Trail TRACKer (or TRACKers) of the Month. This April, our honoree is...
Who has TRACKed 12 Adventures with Kids in Parks!
Meet the Trail TRACKer of the Month
What’s your favorite TRACK Trail? Why?
- "Andy Cove Trail because of the cool suspension bridge."
What’s your favorite TRACK Trail brochure adventure?
- "Nature's Hide and Seek, I love scavenger hunts!"
What’s the most exciting wildlife you’ve seen on a TRACK Trail?
- "Alligators at Congaree National Park."
What’s the longest hike you’ve ever done?
- "I did a 4 mile hike in the Florence Nature Preserve last year - I've been carried on longer hikes when I was little, but that one I did all on my own."
What is the coolest trail experience you’ve ever had?
- "Finding animal pictures hidden on the Andy Cove trail at Halloween time."
If you could hike anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- "North Carolina!"
Do you have any tips for other Trail TRACKers?
- "Play fun games while hiking like 20 Questions and I Spy and have your parents think of fun challenges to do!"