The featured Trail TRACKers for February are...
MiniLu & Toshi
Who have TRACKed SIX Adventures with Kids in Parks!
Meet the Trail TRACKers of the Month
What’s your favorite TRACK Trail? Why?
- MiniLu: "Chimney Rock State Park. I liked seeing the big flag on Chimney Rcok and going to the overlook area."
- Toshi: "Chimney Rock State Park - Rumbling Bald, because there were places where I can climb on big rocks!"
What’s your favorite TRACK Trail brochure adventure?
- MiniLu: "Bug Out. I liked exploring different kinds of bugs/insects!"
- Toshi: "Chimney Rock's Need for Trees. It was fun looking for different kinds of trees. I like challenges. I had to look at the leaves and try to match them with the leaves on the brochure to find out what type of tree it was."
What’s the most exciting wildlife you’ve seen on a TRACK Trail?
- MiniLu: "Turtles"
- Toshi: "Wasps"
What’s the longest hike you’ve ever done?
- MiniLu & Toshi: "6-mile hike at Ashmore Heritage Preserve (Chandler Rock)"
What is the coolest trail experience you’ve ever had?
- MiniLu: "Hiking at Arches National Park in Utah"
- Toshi: "Hiking Little Moose Mountain in Maine"
If you could hike anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- MiniLu: "Australia because I want to see kangaroos."
- Toshi: "Australia too, I want to see cool animals."
Do you have any tips for other Trail TRACKers?
- MiniLu: "Try to look for wildlife on the trails, like birds, fish, turtles."
- Toshi: "Watch out for wasp nests, there might be signs on the trail that warn you about them!"